Quick, simple, and complete
APA Style for Papers, Presentations and Statistical Results
Preparing research papers, posters, and slide presentations according to the guidelines of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition (2010):
- Creating APA-style research manuscripts with Microsoft Office Word®.
- Formatting margins, running heads, headings, references, in-text citations, tables, figures, and more.
- Writing the abstract, introduction, method, results, and discussion sections.
- Preparing references—with DOIs—for all types of sources.
Presenting statistical results in text, tables, and figures—all in APA style:
- Reporting assumptions, p values, confidence intervals, and effect size as recommended by the APA, AERA, and ASA.
- Creating complex statistical symbols with the Word® Equation tool.
- Reporting results from widely-used statistical procedures—all illustrated with sample write-ups.
Preparing presentation materials for course assignments and scholarly conferences:
- Creating professional-looking research posters with Word® or PowerPoint®.
- Designing PowerPoint® slides presentations, speaker notes, and handouts.
- ALT + SHIFT + 0: Go to table of contents
- ALT + SHIFT + 9: Go to shortcuts list